Some of our favorite links, listed alphabetically:
- 1957 Ford
Page - 1957 Ford vehicle information page.
Blixt Auto Racing History - Highlights Al (Ace) Blixt career
in auto racing from the 1920's to the 1950's as a driver, car
owner, photographer, writer and racing official.
Speedometer - Based in Howell,
Michigan, they specialize in servicing most brands and types
of speedometers, tachometers, clocks, oil, fuel, amp, volt,
pressure, and a host of other gauges for all American makes/models & years,
and most foreign, no matter the vehicle.
- Cars In Barns - Rare
vehicles that are waiting to be restored.
- Cars On Line - Post
your car on the internet until it sells.
Thunderbird Club International - National club dedicated to
1955, 1956, and 1957 Thunderbird.
Car Trader on Line - Sell your car online.
D & D Restorations is a family owned business (and FMRCOA
club members) and we believe in family values. We take pride
in all of our restoration projects from the smallest to the largest.
Each restoration project is treated as if it were our own and
we realize your car has a story and is special to you, which
makes each restoration project special to us. Located in Southeastern
Gold - Classic cars and parts for sale.
Bronco Registry - The worlds largest and oldest early Bronco
- Egge Machine
- The place for obsolete engine
parts. They have complete rotating assemblies for the Ford
flathead, including the 59A, the 8BA/8CM, in three different strokes
for standard and big bore blocks. The company uses their own pistons,
and professionally balances for best performance.
Club of America - National club dedicated to 1962 through
1976 Fairlane and Torino.
Club of America - National club covers 1960 through 1970-1/2
Falcon and 1960 through 1965 Ranchero.
V8 - Flathead
knowledge base with
early Ford assembly drawings, exploded drawings, diagrams for engine,
clutch, fuel system, carb, chassis, frame, brakes, rear axles,
differential, steering gear,
electrical, radiators and grille, and body assembly pictures
- Ford Barn - Dedicated
to Ford antique automobile enthusiasts.
Falcon Registry - Reference and registry for all Falcon
- Ford Motor Company
- The official company website.
Club of America - Club dedicated to 1959 through 1974 Galaxie
and full size Ford models.
- Gilmore Museum - A great car museum in Michigan.
- Hemmings Motor
News - Collector car and hobby periodical covering all
makes and models.
- The Hot Rods
of Dearborn - Post your stories about the Hot Rods of Dearborn,
Mi from the 40's, 50's and 60's. Also on the site are stories
about famous hot rods.
Mercury Owners Club of America - Club dedicated to all
Mercury models from 1939 to present.
- Love Fords
- Great site for all enthusiasts of all Ford, Mercury, Edsel,
and Lincoln vehicles.
- Lower Mainland
Falcon, Fairlane, Comet Owners Association - Site features
used parts, cars and information.
- Melvin's Classic Ford Parts- Good online source for Ford car and truck parts.
- Mercuryland.com - The purpose of Mercuryland is to help Mercury owners restore and maintain these unique automobiles. We specialize in NOS, Reproduction, and Used parts for full size Mercurys manufactured from 1949 through 1966.
Cyclone Page - Information on 1968/1969 Mercury
- Motorcitygalaxie - Club dedicated to 1959 through 1974 Galaxie and full size Ford models.
- My Mechanics Place - This is a DO -IT-YOURSELF Auto Shop. You can rent shop space to work on your car inside. They have a complete auto shop even has a paint booth.
- Obsolete Reliable- is a good online source for parts.
- Old Cars Weekly - One of the great publications for old car enthusiasts.
- Old Ride - An online
community for classic car, classic truck and street rod information & classifieds.
Buy, Sell and Browse.
Speed - Offers
Stromberg look-alike throttle bodies in single or multiple configurations.
and Hutch Torino Website - Excellent source of information
for the Starsky and Hutch Torino models
Rods and Hot Rods - The Hotrod, Street Rod & Classic
Car Information Page.
Carburetors LTD. - Three bolt carbs are being built again!